• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 287
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
@ferice, I commiserate with you on your pepper. The culprit is the aphids inhabiting the rear part of the leaves. What we use for that is a spray of a mixture of water and dishwashing soap. A teaspoon of dishwashing liquid soap in a liter of water will drive away those aphids. However, after 5 minutes of spraying, clean water should be sprayed to rinse the chemical so the pepper leaves will not be stressed.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10b
Country
United States
Wow. I'm having the same issue. My yellow pepper and jalapeño are having very crinkled and small leaves which are dripping off. I see a lot of insects including ants.

Reaction score
Country
United States
i still have no clue whats going on i do think i have thrips tho will they cause my plants to lose nice green leaves and some are coming back just have some brown on them and they are kinda shriveld up??

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
I have this issue in summer, I use to wash the plant leaves properly with water and in evening spraying neem oil or soap water solution with pinch of baking soda. My mistake was they settled down on other plant which I later realize so now it's a routine for all plants in summer

Ask a Question