zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Blimey Gata :eek:

We got a few snakes over here, but you don't see them that often, saw this one last year in Cornwall.
PICT0021.JPG

Reaction score
zigs - difficult to tell - but your snake looks to be a reasonably good size - so probably lucky that you encountered it in Cornwall and not your garden :eek:

Just curious but - were you prepared for seeing a snake - by having a drink handy - on the off chance that one might appear :D

Reaction score
That is great advice, I could only hope that I will remember that if I ever get into that situation. It seems pretty straight forward so how hard could it be to remember it...right?

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
The last thing that would normally occur to you if you went into the water would be to open the window. Now we know, it's in our heads what to do.

Lets just hope it doesn't happen though :)

Reaction score
Would be a good idea to get one of those things you keep in your glove box or on a keychain to break the glass. Newer cars don't have nobs for the windows and water has a way of shorting out power.

Reaction score
What if we get confused by this thread and think we should open a bottle if our car goes into the water? I'm going to put a snake in my glove box.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
What if we get confused by this thread and think we should open a bottle if our car goes into the water? I'm going to put a snake in my glove box.

I'd open a bottle while waiting for the car to fill with water, no point wasting it

Ask a Question