Car Insurance

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
It's due for renewal at the beginning of next month, 'm with LV, so I go through the usual ritual of getting quotes from half a dozen companies includiing LV, so I'm prepared for when they try to add, "the loyalty penalty." to my renewal.

Churchill, Direct Line and LV were all about the same, but Hastings direct was 40% cheaper and Admiral, 40% more expensive.

Since getting quotes, I've had two e-mails from Admiral urging me to complete the transaction. You can't respond "no thanks" to these e-mails, they won't let you so I had to go on-line and find a way to tell them, "If I'm ever stupid enough to want to pay for the most expensive car insurance I could find, I'll let them know."

I guess someone has to pay for all that TV advertising they do, but it isn't going to be me.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
We have stayed with the same car insurance company for 30 years. they give us good driving discounts, and whenever my driving distance to work changes I immediately notify them for further discounts. and now that I am a senior I get that discount. my next discount will be when I take the "good driving senior citizen class". We also bundle with our car insurance as we have 5 cars on a policy.

Ask a Question