So excited to see some blooms!

Reaction score
This house was empty for quite awhile before purchased and the garden needs a lot of tending too still, however I am VERY excited to see some blooms! It makes me even more excited to continue building a stunning garden area!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 321
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 321
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 330
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 349
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Your plants are beautiful, Desi0619!:) Roses have always been my favorite flowers, so I'm happy to see more of them. Did you take these pictures right after the rain? I love how the raindrops look on delicate petals:)

Reaction score
G-d!!!! The second picture.... that rose is sooooooooooooooo beautiful!!! So beautiful I could eat it, lol!!!! For real... you are an amazing flower photographer!!! All your pictures are nice, very clear and the close ups are just amazing! My favorite one was red pink rose... love those drops :love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
G-d!!!! The second picture.... that rose is sooooooooooooooo beautiful!!! So beautiful I could eat it, lol!!!! For real... you are an amazing flower photographer!!! All your pictures are nice, very clear and the close ups are just amazing! My favorite one was red pink rose... love those drops :love:
Haha, as far as I know, roses are edible, so you could definitely eat it:p:LOL:(if Desi0619 lets you, of course;)) Personally, I've never tried to do it, but I heard that fresh rose petals can be added to desserts and salads:D In my opinion it sounds yummy.

Reaction score
These are amazing. Great job! It is always rewarding to see progress, and for me, it provides motivation for the other projects around the property.

Reaction score
Haha, as far as I know, roses are edible, so you could definitely eat it:p:LOL:(if Desi0619 lets you, of course;)) Personally, I've never tried to do it, but I heard that fresh rose petals can be added to desserts and salads:D In my opinion it sounds yummy.

Yeah, I think rose petals would be excellent in a dessert or a salad, but I don't think I'd ever have the skills to prepare a salad like that! I have no idea what kind of ingredients would go well with rose petals, I'm not that chic :oops:

Ask a Question