Sister Sites

Gail_68

Beauty blooms in the garden as well as the heart.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry for the late reply but I've only just noticed your post. It's all coming together; I've now completed the two coach lamps and once the whether improves I'll install them and wire them in. During working on these lamps I learned the basics of a new skill fracturing a rib whilst doing so as seen here;
Hi Colin,
I sorry now for being late...my hands have played up and still are typing in gloves mate :banghead:

You've brought those lamps up lovely and the spinning you've done on the silver re-shaping them, I wished my hubbies shed was a clean as yours and all organized ...they will look lovely when they up :)

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I hope you're having a better day with your hands Gail. :)

It's going to be a while yet before I install the lamps due to winter which lasts so long; I'll need to run new circuits to them and want to do a good job of hiding the cables as much as possible in the wall cavity; I don't like doing outside work when its freezing because if I nick myself it only brings tears to my eyes whilst doing the dishes. :LOL:

I've just been sorting out the door I made and installed whilst creating a new front entrance last year; everything has now had time to settle in and I'm forever working to close tolerances; the door had started to catch at the bottom only noticed at dinner time today so now its fixed; I never leave these small jobs because otherwise they quickly turn into big jobs. I'm pleased its done though because its cold outside.

Kind regards, Colin.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1570348786243.png
WotchaMike, good to 'see' you again ...... keep smiling.

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Nice to have you around again Gail; I hope your hands are improved. :)

Good to see you pop up too Mike. (y)

Kind regards, Colin.

Ask a Question