Should I Start Over

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
image.jpeg
I made my first batch of tea. Would it be ok if I were to add half cup of epsom salt to it.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
If you stir your compost every eight hours minimum, more often during the day if you can, that will aerate it sufficiently.
A good stir mind.

SALTS KILL BACTERIA!!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Just don't let it go too long. The object is to grow as many bacteria and fungi as you can and when you smell those things it means they are dying. There are literally billions of them and that odor means some of them are dying so it is better to put it out earlier than later

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
As I was stirring the tea this morning, I did smell like sewer water. Since I thoroughly watered the plants today and wont have to do it again until they need it, should I just dump it on my yard and make new one next week.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
As I was stirring the tea this morning, I did smell like sewer water. Since I thoroughly watered the plants today and wont have to do it again until they need it, should I just dump it on my yard and make new one next week.
That's what I would do.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here are some updated pictures of my plants. I did notice some aphids, so I have to start spraying again. Although I am a little nervous, I have not had luck with spraying my plants.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
View attachment 9414 View attachment 9415 View attachment 9416 View attachment 9417 View attachment 9418 Here are some updated pictures of my plants. I did notice some aphids, so I have to start spraying again. Although I am a little nervous, I have not had luck with spraying my plants.
Just don't let them get established. You can usually control them with just a strong blast of water. I find the best results by using spinosad but as you know there are a bunch of things you can do. Your plants are looking terrific

Ask a Question