Removing posts

Reaction score
Country
United States
I had posted some questions regarding issues I'm having with a rose of sharon, but it has since been deleted. Sorry, I'm not aware of what rules it violated but I'll take the hint and move along now :)

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am sorry to hear that. It may have been a technical error. Please do post again.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums @CDaniel :). I can't see any any of your posts that have been deleted, is this the thread you're referring to?:

Reaction score
Country
United States
Weird - the post was there then it wasn't. Even my profile 'messages' count went from 1 to 0. Sorry for the confusion. Can we delete this thread?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Weird - the post was there then it wasn't. Even my profile 'messages' count went from 1 to 0. Sorry for the confusion. Can we delete this thread?
It might have been a post caught in the spam filter and needed manual approval - sometimes the automated anti-spam will put a thread/post from a new member in a queue for approval (maybe 2% of the time). Sorry about that!

Ask a Question