Rafferty's apartment garden

Reaction score
I'm in the middle of the building, so there is little to no sunlight where I am at if I were further up and turned a little more to the east I'd have an awesome garden here too or try to have one lol.

Reaction score
I can at least grow herbs, I just can't expectr them to flower any time soon lol. I do have some shade plants as well so it helps but no veggies at my home. but I can watch your progress! and I do garden at my moms even if it takes 5 minutes to walk to her place lol

Reaction score
I love your little pot garden, it's lovely :) I specially loved your shamrock plant! I've always liked that plant, but I haven't been very lucky growing those! They look so lovely! Amazing some people see them as a weed! A weed I can't even grow, lol.

Reaction score
Great job !!! I can tell by those pictures that a lot of work has gone into that beautiful garden. I love the way you used the space you have to create something amazing!! Great job and keep up the great work. Nothing like standing back and admiring what you helped grow!! :)

Danyel :)

Reaction score
Your garden looked great this year - sometimes I prefer container gardening over beds. If you are looking for a good source of seeds check out www.edenbrothers.com they are adding new seeds to their website almost monthly and you may find some things you could use. :)

Ask a Question