Programmes To Watch

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Just watched Brittan at low tide, the seven estuary. Somebody tried to make a tunnel under the seven, but they found a spring when building it. They had to divert it and the pressure of the water kept popping the bricks. They had to make a pump, but they gave up in the end.
It was a good programme but found it hard to stay awake.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Just watched Brittan at low tide, the seven estuary. Somebody tried to make a tunnel under the seven, but they found a spring when building it. They had to divert it and the pressure of the water kept popping the bricks. They had to make a pump, but they gave up in the end.
It was a good programme but found it hard to stay awake.

Logan: Where is Brittan? I'd like to go there? LOL!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Watching Byzantium or Istanbul - a tale of 3 cities. Very good.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Didn't finish watching Collateral,hubby kept falling asleep, tried to watch it last night but still the same, so i gave up. It was too long ago and i couldn't be bothered. Gave up on the X-FILES as well, I wish they left it where it was and it was on ch5 with the adverts.

He's bought 2 blue ray film DVD's Inception and The Martian, when we'll get to see them, i don't know.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Collateral is actually quite good. But I don't know why Carey Mulligan always had a silly smile on her face and there were some unwarranted swearings. It's a bit more complex with the military woman being manipulated by her parents' friend to kill someone who's going to exposed his people smuggling activity.. On the human levels, it is interesting too - the gay clergyman and the lesbian priest .. a bit of human foibles.

1st episode of GW better than 2nd. Bodnant is beautiful in winter. Some inspiration. I watched mostly Medical Detectives and loved the technologies and ground-breaking techniques used. Got to go now. See you lot in the evening and behave, Logan! You big sis's talking! :LOL: and your other sis (Upsy) is watching from afar!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Ask a Question