Poison ivy removal operations under way!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
So the battle continues. You will eventually get the better of it. (y)

Strangely it was the new Roundup without glyphosate I was checking out. They have used vinegar instead?
I'll not sure what they use. I have used both vinegar and round up now. I'm pretty sure the one I had was glyphosate. I also used a baer product targeting only the PI and that was effective. I'm trying to clear the ground in the large beds that was hiding more PI. That is proving more difficult to clear than I expected using both vinegar (around or slightly above 30%) and ground clear.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Just wait ...so many times I see this expectation that these old hardy plants breathe fast when their respiration is in fact measure in weeks not minutes or even hours.
Glad you said that. Some decorative grasses the PO had in there are proving extremely Hardy! Torch is the next step if the tide doesn't turn in my favor. I don't want to do that because there is plenty of dead leaves and such in there as well and I don't want to burn down the trees!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Glad you said that. Some decorative grasses the PO had in there are proving extremely Hardy! Torch is the next step if the tide doesn't turn in my favor. I don't want to do that because there is plenty of dead leaves and such in there as well and I don't want to burn down the trees!
Dude! I liked my 500kbtu torch so much I bought another with 3 smaller bells. I am about to walk amongst the fall rows with a precision heat.

Ask a Question