Planting leggy transplants

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
But Miracle Gro will not be as it is now; it is already having to change because of the poor reputation it has.
Why else do you think it's adding organics to its range?
If you want to still be using that blue powder stuff, better stock up now.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
From my observations the UK has been brainwashed against pressure cooking, for no good reason that I can determine.It is safe and quick; and I use slurry/juice to remove all bacterial dangers. Around 3000 plus liters of most plant food and never had one contaminated or spoiled. I developed the method in isolation.
To be fair, in the UK we are very crowded, such that many of us do not have the growing space that you in Canada and the US have.
The impetus to preserve is not the same in such circumstances.
Your method suits more than plant food.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
But Miracle Gro will not be as it is now; it is already having to change because of the poor reputation it has.
Why else do you think it's adding organics to its range?
If you want to still be using that blue powder stuff, better stock up now.
Look, I had no idea how bad Miracle-Gro was until Chuck pointed it out. My great-grandfather did NOT teach me to use it- he didn't use it at all. He put chicken litter on our huge family garden. I only started using it in my backyard because my natural soil is so bad. I am switching to organic-so then you can stop saying I 'poisoned my garden'

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Look, I had no idea how bad Miracle-Gro was until Chuck pointed it out. My great-grandfather did NOT teach me to use it- he didn't use it at all. He put chicken litter on our huge family garden. I only started using it in my backyard because my natural soil is so bad. I am switching to organic-so then you can stop saying I 'poisoned my garden'
So how, then, did I disrespect your great-grandfather?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Not so much my great-grandfather, but it upset me when you tell me I have poisoned my garden with MiraclecGro when for years I never truly realized how synthetic that stuff is. (Even if my great-grandfather had actually used M.G, I doubt he would've seen it as poison either)Until now, when Chuck told me. I am switching to organic now, to see it if will improve my backyard gardening. I found some raised bed soil that is listed under the OMRI. I will try it to.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Not so much my great-grandfather, but it upset me when you tell me I have poisoned my garden with MiraclecGro when for years I never truly realized how synthetic that stuff is. (Even if my great-grandfather had actually used M.G, I doubt he would've seen it as poison either)Until now, when Chuck told me. I am switching to organic now, to see it if will improve my backyard gardening. I found some raised bed soil that is listed under the OMRI. I will try it to.
I only called you a name because of the remark you made about my great-grandfather teaching me to poison my garden.

Then he had the nerve to say my great-grandfather taught me to poison my garden!

Later, during a soil discussion, he had the nerve to say my great-grandfather taught me to put poison on my garden!

They are all your words, so show me how I disrespected your grandfather.
As for calling Miracle Gro poison, since you now know that I am correct, and since you now agree with me, you may apologise.
If you do, I will accept your apology, and clean the slate.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I never said Miracle-Gro was poison- and still don't see it as. I will continue to use it in other places such as flowers(I don't eat my flowers) When I said my raised garden soil was garbage, I meant the hardness of it, mostly the stinking clay and peat moss in there. You didn't necessarily disrespect my great-grandfather, but it upset me to think you think he taught me to use synthetic stuff on my garden.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
I never said Miracle-Gro was poison- and still don't see it as. I will continue to use it in other places such as flowers(I don't eat my flowers) When I said my raised garden soil was garbage, I meant the hardness of it, mostly the stinking clay and peat moss in there. You didn't necessarily disrespect my great-grandfather, but it upset me to think you think he taught me to use synthetic stuff on my garden.
Where did I say that?

Ask a Question