Our gardening diaries - from latest toys, flowers to wildlife .. Please upload pics

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
We're not fussed about the smilies.. I also found them baffling at first. Then I saw some used by others and got to know which ones I like.

Here you can upload several pics all in one go .. Brilliant! Click on the image to enlarge it. No need to go to another page. Such a CONVERSATION in a private way. Well, vishu taught me that .. Teenagers are always expert at those things. I was a teenager once, but I was terribly dumb.

You can change the font size, or control + scroll on the mouse to make the page bigger, but you might have a more serious scroll disease!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Logan: I will definitely give them to my ex... sweet stuff is not my cup of tea apart from Ferrero Rochers Raphaelo!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Logan: I will definitely give them to my ex... sweet stuff is not my cup of tea apart from Ferrero Rochers Raphaelo!
It won't be sweet, you can decide how much to put in. I do a lot at a time, just to save on the electric. So i put a lot in. Rhubarb juice is good for arthritis.:)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Are you serious? But will the honey be burnt in the oven? I must try this as my two legs are seriously playing up. The builder next door asked me why I went ah ah... It's terrifying.. Soon I will have to go to Wisley with a supporting buggy .. LOL!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Are you serious? But will the honey be burnt in the oven? I must try this as my two legs are seriously playing up. The builder next door asked me why I went ah ah... It's terrifying.. Soon I will have to go to Wisley with a supporting buggy .. LOL!
Sorry i forgot cover it with foil.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Haha! You'd better give me a proper recipe then.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Haha! You'd better give me a proper recipe then.
Well the thing is, i haven't got a proper one, but what I've done is, cut up 3lb10oz of rhubarb and add 340gr of honey. It won't taist sweet. You can eat the rhubarb as well as the juice.I don't like very sweet things. It's better with honey.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I have only one plant.. Haha! I will take a photo tomorrow, still growing ..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
Those Roses are awesome!
Already harvesting Rhubarb over there, nice. Three months to wait here.
Went bird feeding this morning. Mr. and Mrs. Woodpecker were very hungry and obvious I came along when they were have a domestic spat. One would land on my hand and one on my upper arm, then they would yell and cuss each other out until one or the other flew off.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Mr. and Mrs. Woodpecker were very hungry and obvious I came along when they were have a domestic spat. One would land on my hand and one on my upper arm, then they would yell and cuss each other out until one or the other flew off.

LOL!

That made my day! I need to have a look at one of our videos taken in Fountaine Abbey in which pair of woodpeckers behaved in a similar way, but I think in our case, one issued an order and they both flew away!

What time is it in Canada now, Johnny?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Guys, Loana might be here! If that is OUR LOANA that is!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
Hello Alp,
It's 3:40pm right now.

So I have this big round clock perched on top of my desk here. It's suppose to hang on the wall but I have never bothered. So the battery died last week and then there was the time change as well. I put a new battery in and put it back up in front of me. For days I have been puzzled with it. Now it's in Roman numerals which I really don't pay attention to, I just go by where the hands are really. What's the heck is wrong with it? It would be say 5:15 and the little hand hadn't made it to the 5 quite yet. Yesterday I'm sitting at the computer here and just staring at it. Well how come I can't read the words printed on it. It's from Portugal but this strange.
Suddenly I discover what has been wrong for the past several days. I've had the thing upside down!!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
LOL! Johnny, you do know how to make me laugh!

3.40. You are Saturday already? I think. We are 10pm Friday night. Ah, well, it's time for me to go to bed. Have a lovely day, johnny, and see you tomorrow when we will have a fine day .. LOVELY, CAN'T WAIT!

Reaction score
Hello Perki. Nice to see you :)

Johnny. Lovely healthy looking plants in your GH. Bird Sanctuary looks interesting too.

Ask a Question