Name it plz

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Steve, from the genus Stephano, first bred in Italy on a small farm with chickens and alpacas, prefers lots of love, coffee and bagels, can tolerate long rides in the country.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum @adnanz01 :):)

Please post a picture of your plant, if you have trouble posting it just say and we will talk you through the process (y)(y)

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Attachments

• Picture-1.png
    Picture-1.png
    390.3 KB · Views: 295
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Sorry I had uploaded this picture earlier but due to unknown reasons it was not displayed. Sorry for inconvenience, plz now tell its name...
Thanks

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Elephant ear is a tuber, so in its off season divide the new growth tubers off if they have an "eye". The plant propagates by rhizomes also so you can divide off a new stalk if it has nice roots. Basically dig them up. It was the backside imagery of mine that seemed so similar to yours, which does not have the segmented stem of a cane or bamboo or other grasses.

IMG_20180719_120031.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Elephant ear is a tuber, so in its off season divide the new growth tubers off if they have an "eye". The plant propagates by rhizomes also so you can divide off a new stalk if it has nice roots. Basically dig them up. It was the backside imagery of mine that seemed so similar to yours, which does not have the segmented stem of a cane or bamboo or other grasses.

View attachment 41102
Thank you for your valuable response; but being new in gardening I think I will have to refer to youtube for a step by step guidance. Because I do not understand some technical terms like eye n stalk etc.:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Thank you for your valuable response; but being new in gardening I think I will have to refer to youtube for a step by step guidance. Because I do not understand some technical terms like eye n stalk etc.:)
Yes I understand. As a Bachelor, before my Becky saved me, I had potato in my cupboard that would sprout through the eyes. A stalk, is the vertical shaft separating the solar power cells of the leaf from the battery of roots in the ground. In the end, all the science describes our simple world.

Just promise all of us on this website that you will not try to promise further that you will feed people -based on your new hobby. You kinda suck and should go live near @Chuck where you might be able to become enlightened.

Ask a Question