My name

Reaction score
Yes, it is very exciting. Oh, I'm so sorry that you don't get the chance to open a store. I hope you will get it one day! Wish you all the beat

Thank you, maybe one day ;) Right now is not a good time for that, but maybe when I am old and retired. Having a Mexican handcrafts store has been my dream for a longtime (on third place is nursery, right after a restaurant. Mexican handcrafts are so beautiful:

5664052210_1eacb232f5_b.jpg

5295a3a436495c7e4abb387a8809bd41.jpg

Traditional-Mexican-Crafts-in-Budapest-Jorge-De-la-Fuente.png

DSCN2141.jpg

mexican-handcrafts-hammock-serape-ceramics-20986364.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Trellum can I have a hammock plus that colourful rug next to it o yes and a skeleton head:cool: looks like a cool shop!

Sonjiskica I used to work at a rose nursery Too. We grew other plants to, but roses was the speciality. Many years ago now it seems, but It was fun. I started work there when I was just turning about 16 myself ( straight out of school ) We grew them in the fields Budded the root stocks & I even got to go to Hampton court and show them one time. My problem was I never have had the best of noses for perfume so I never have enjoyed that aspect as much as I wish I could! ..........I have to get my nose right in there to get a good wiff:) ........But I'd love to own my own nursery and grow and sell but I do the next best thing and look after gardens for people without the time or knowhow.......I get plenty of tea and pick of apples plums off their trees:) plus a few cuttings:D

Ask a Question