My name

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Welcome! That's neat that you and your mom have a nursery/shop that you own! I imagine you get to deal with all manner of interesting plants! What would you say is the biggest seller at your nursery?

Great to have you here!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome on board! That is really awesome that you are working with your mom in a nursery/shop, and I am sure you will enjoy it here!

Reaction score
Welcome! That's neat that you and your mom have a nursery/shop that you own! I imagine you get to deal with all manner of interesting plants! What would you say is the biggest seller at your nursery?

Great to have you here!
We sell a lot of plans but I would have to say roses. We have various kinds of roses, from wild to domestic. People usually love the red roses most, they always go wild when they see them. Me and my mom we put a lot of effort into our work and take care of plants during the day and night. That's why I'm very happy to be a member of this forum.

Reaction score
Hi Sonja!!! Welcome to the forum and very pleased to meet you! How exciting it must be for both of you to own a nursery shop! I've always dreamed of being my own boss and run my own business. Sadly the place where I am going to live is filled with big gardening centers, so no chance for smaller stores like the one I'd have liked to run.

Reaction score
Hi Sonja!!! Welcome to the forum and very pleased to meet you! How exciting it must be for both of you to own a nursery shop! I've always dreamed of being my own boss and run my own business. Sadly the place where I am going to live is filled with big gardening centers, so no chance for smaller stores like the one I'd have liked to run.
Yes, it is very exciting. Oh, I'm so sorry that you don't get the chance to open a store. I hope you will get it one day! Wish you all the beat

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
You are welcome. Feel free to share with us and we will also share a lot with you. I myself have learnt a lot about gardening through this forum. I have a small garden but I have successfully planted all the crops that I wanted thanks to this forum. Welcome and happy new year.

Reaction score
You are welcome. Feel free to share with us and we will also share a lot with you. I myself have learnt a lot about gardening through this forum. I have a small garden but I have successfully planted all the crops that I wanted thanks to this forum. Welcome and happy new year.
Thank you! I too am hoping to learn a lot from this forum and its members. From what I see I know that we will all get along perfectly and exchange gardening secrets and techniques. By the way, do any of you have a cactus? What are your experiences?

Ask a Question