My garden- green melody.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
I made that basket from willow. But I dried the tree branches are not enough. And willow gave roots.I have to do again.
14.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I made that basket from willow. But I dried the tree branches are not enough. And willow gave roots.I have to do again.

I think it looks lovely as it is! Is it difficult to make things like that from willow?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
Thank you,Becky ! This is done simply. It is necessary to draw a circle on the ground of the desired diameter. Then remove the sod inside. Cut the thick branches of willow, dry them and stick in the ground around the perimeter. Long branches are necessary for knobs. They need to connect. Then take a long, thin branches and weave between thick branches.
Earth must be loose. I planted a climbing rose and Impatiens. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Great pics! the hares are so small .....where I am they are long legged but can run, weave & hop at breakneck speeds but they never look that cute. you have the cutest hares I ever see. I love all the garden pictures. The white snowball viburnum with pink & yellow rhododendron's & trees look a picture Larisa & basket is great too

Reaction score
Your garden is gorgeous! Where in Russia do you live? I ask because your pictures made me feel really curious, do your plants grow very fast? 24 c during the spring and summer and -20 during winter sounds like a really big change :O Do you lose all your plants during winter?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
I live in Moscow. The garden is located in 86 miles from Moscow to the south. Almost all of my plants are perennial. Many plants of Russian and Canadian selection for the north. Roses I did not hide for the winter warm cloth.
IMG_0497.JPG

IMG_6136 (2).JPG

IMG_7559.JPG

IMG_8255.JPG

IMG_8348.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0497.JPG
    IMG_0497.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 261
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
I congratulate all the gardeners with the beginning of spring and the new season!
весна.gif

I began to sow the seeds of flowers and vegetables. Seedling I have more, but less space for it. Therefore, the flowers I germinated in rolls. Now it asters.

New seedlings more, and places less for it. What an injustice! Therefore, I sow flowers in the economy rolls.
I cut into strips garbage bags, put them on the toilet paper and sprayed with a spray. Then put the seeds, another layer of toilet paper, and spray. Then I wrap in rolls and put in a glass. At the bottom of the I pour a little water.
When the seedlings grow up, then I'll plant out separately.
IMG_0037.JPG IMG_0039.JPG IMG_0040.JPG IMG_0041.JPG

This cup has 30 asters.
IMG_0043.JPG
Now they are beginning to sprout.
IMG_0102.JPG
At the stage of the first true leaves, I'll put them in separate cups. In our climate in the garden I will plant them in late May.
For vegetables would be better to make the rolls to the ground. In this case, they will grow stronger.
3.jpg
I planted tomatoes. My peppers I planted in individual cups.
IMG_0103.JPG

Ask a Question