My garden- green melody.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
My garden is on the edge of the forest. The average summer temperature of +25, -20 in the winter.
Here I will talk about my garden.
I and my husband live in the city and work. Therefore, to come into the garden, we can every weekend. Nature loves our garden. She lived from Monday to Friday there. Therefore, in the "perfect lawn" you will not see me. And in "The Perfect Garden" too.
But I really love it.
Last summer was a lot of rain. I invite you for a walk to get to know it . Do not forget umbrellas!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's a lovely video, thank you for posting it. Your garden is a beautiful place! I like it very much.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Thank you for sharing a glimpse of your garden with us - it really is lovely! How lucky that you live on the edge of a forest - I feel like living there would give me never ending nature and gardening inspiration!

Keep sharing with us - I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we love seeing stuff like this! :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
How beautiful! Love all the beautiful flowers and raindrops. Such a relaxing video to watch!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
claudine, amelia88, IcyBC
I'm glad you liked my garden!
Then continue. Garden wakes up in May. The first bulb flowers. They share the place with a hostа that is still asleep.
28.jpg

Then they fall asleep, waking up the hostа . Hosta grow until the autumn.
IMG_8429.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Its all so Lovely I see why you love it so Much. It puts me in a good mood just looking at the photos. How lucky you are to be able to come back from work to that garden. Beautiful!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
They begin to bloom the first trees and bushes.
LOUISEANIA triloba.

View attachment 10749

View attachment 10750

View attachment 10751

Pear.

View attachment 10752

Wow, blossoms already!! We have just seen a plum tree in our neighbourhood with blossoms already - it's quite early this year, seeing as last year it wasn't until mid February that we saw blossoms on the plum tree. It's been unseasonably warmer this winter though, no snow at all so far, so it's probably that!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
You have a very pretty garden Larisa and I was surprised to see that most of the plants you have we grow here in Britain too. :)

Can you tell me the name of the plant in the video at 3.37 minutes please, it is lilac in colour?

Reaction score
I love nature, the greeneries, the flowering plants...and your garden had it all. You had an amazing garden! :)

Ask a Question