My garden- green melody.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
Sheal, ReadmeByAmy Thanks for the kind words!
Sheal, This Hósta. Name of the variety, I do not know. It has variegated leaves and pale purple flowers.
IMG_0717.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you Larisa. As soon as I saw the leaves I knew it was a Hosta but I hadn't noticed them in the video. Sadly I have to many slugs and snails for them to grow in my garden.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
I spend a lot of time my self making sure it is near impossible for slug & snail attack on my Hoster'S I have mine in large pots on small feet so there is little contact with the ground then make sure the leaves are not making contact with other plants ........Its almost as hard as keeping a squirrel off your nuts (for the birds);)................Ps love that snow man and his dog:) they are Just great!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
This deciduous rhododendrons. For the rhododendron acidic soil, we do: the old needles from the forest, peat and sand. I add a special fertilizer in the spring.
IMG_7832.JPG

IMG_7838.JPG

IMG_7839.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
It is necessary to cut the grass. But the birds did a lot of nests in currants. They are afraid of the noise.
This is an old nest.
IMG_8198.JPG

There are hand-scythe. But when we were in town, hares came and brought their offspring. Small hares are always a lot. They are hard to spot in the grass and they do not want to run away. Mow dangerous, it can cause injury. Must wait.
IMG_0450.JPG

IMG_0451.JPG

One hare fell under the scythe. Hare is not visible in the grass. Fortunately, the wound was small. I treated his ear. And he sent back.

IMG_0447.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I would love to spend time just walking around your garden, its such a restful looking place to spend time. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Ask a Question