Most Favourite Spot "In The World"....no exaggeration!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
This is my deck where I have breakfast, cuppas, read the paper, cuppas, lunch , cuppas, naps, gardening magazene browsing, cuppas, sudokus and crosswords and finally a wine or too all peppered with hours in the garden and from here I enjoy viewing the fruits of my labour. :LOL:There is a Little Gem Magnolia to my left and a Winter Sweet to my right, both which are perfumed and just reaching the height of my deck so will soon be 4D. I have been known to sit here wearing fingerless gloves so I can turn the pages of the paper in the cold. Now with the new roof extension even the heavy rain shouldn't stop me. On hot summer evening we have our have dinner out here, often the famous aussie bbq. Note the fly swat on the couch, not just for the also famous aussie flies and mossies but for the European wasps.:confused:
I would love to see your Favourite Spots from Around the World.:)
20160328_094645.jpg
20160328_094645.jpg
20160328_094657.jpg
20160328_094657.jpg
20160328_094645.jpg
20160328_094657.jpg
20160328_094645.jpg
20160328_094657.jpg

HELP BECKY PLEASE...I've done it again only even more ridiculously!:confused:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Nice spot @DeborahJane We do travel, and there are lots of favorite spots I have found, but more to find. So until then, I will just keep looking for additions of favorite. Upon returning home, I find just sitting in the stillness of my gardens very spiritual.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
DeborahJane, it looks like heaven:love:
I don't have a balcony or a garden, so my current favorite place is the couch in our living room. It's surrounded by my indoor plants. When I sit here I feel like I'm in a jungle:D

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
DeborahJane, it looks like heaven:love:
I don't have a balcony or a garden, so my current favorite place is the couch in our living room. It's surrounded by my indoor plants. When I sit here I feel like I'm in a jungle:D
Sounds lovely Claudine. Very cosy and comfy and I'm sure satisfying surrounded by your very loved plants.:)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
View attachment 12046

We have a few spots around the garden to relax
The sound of trickling water must be a very pleasant addition to this one of your relaxing garden spot. I make do with the birds, mind you, when the cockatoos fly over it ain't too relaxing. When I work out how I'll put on the forum, just for your amusement.:confused:;)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Deborahjane, why travel when you have a porch like that? Absolutely beautiful, and so peaceful, too.
Like Esther, we've traveled and enjoyed lots of places, but home is our favorite.
View attachment 12028
Looks sensational marlingardener. What heaven to come home to.
I've experienced some lovely relaxing spots around the world too but there's no place like home!:love:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Reaction score
What a wonderful spot all of your porches and gardens looks amazing guys. Once the sun rises I might be able to show my peaceful place in the porch. I have a view of my garden and fish pond plus a large sprawl of grass the kids can play in. Our parents running around in the garden is also a pretty sight. I wish I could have more animals in my home.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Sounds lovely Claudine. Very cosy and comfy and I'm sure satisfying surrounded by your very loved plants.:)
Thank you, I just love spending time there. Plants are like pets to me, so I don't feel lonely in my apartment even when I'm alone;) I wish I had more space for them.

owl

worm gardener
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Wow what inspiration. I have a beautiful creek in my back yard. hopefully next year I will post my favorite spot.

Ask a Question