Monstera leaves

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hey:)
Do you know what is happening to my monstera? As you can see some of the leaves loose color on their edges. The nerves became really visible. I saw it for the first time 2 weeks ago. I wonder why and how can I help it. I have also noticed today that some pests have attacked 2 leaves of my monstera. I have already cleaned them and sprayed with a pesticide. I hope this will kill them. Do you know what is the name of these pests?

thank you

Attachments

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Sometimes, when a plant needs fertilizer, it can lose the vibrant color of the leaves, but it can be due to overwatering too. The pests look like mealybugs or aphids, I can't tell from the distance.
I wrote an article about the most common pests that can attack your houseplants, which may be interesting to you. here's the link if you want to check it out: https://thegrowingplants.com/common-pests-in-your-houseplants-and-tips-on-how-to-kill-them/
I hope your problem gets solved and you can enjoy your lovely Monstera again :)

Ask a Question