Merry Christmas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
We had our usual calm, quiet Christmas with carols on the CD player, a nice dinner, and then watched the original Christmas Carol with Alistair Sims. We both love Christmas, but don't enjoy noise and lots of squealing children.
Esther, I hope that you can enjoy Christmas more in the future. Christmas was ruined for us two years ago by a visit from a relative who talked constantly, drank too much, and was rather a pain. We recovered our Christmas spirits the next year and swore no more visits!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
ahhh, @marlingardener you sensed that, thanks. there is so much layering of stuff that made it what it was. We did go out to see a move at noon, the new star wars, and seemed the whole world did also, lines at the movie theater. My husband's sister who is an ass, lives an hour away, she could invite us, but because he and she do not get along anymore, its a chilly zero. Part of me would just love to fly to Washington state to be with my family, at least I 'd have more fun. whatever, its over. have to plan more next year of something.

Reaction score
Thank you!!!:)
Yes, I guess you can call it a Christmas tree, although it's really small. I like simple decorations. They're the prettiest:)

We got a tiny Christmas tree too :D I couldn't decorate it because I'm still at my parents place, but next year we might get a small tree and might use it as a center piece :p I loved your all white idea :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
when I get a tree, it is usually only 4 foot tall, so not so wide then, and its placed on a table in front of the window. Can decorate it Victorian style that way. I have in the past bought baby's breath to put into the limbs, its pretty that way.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
We got a tiny Christmas tree too :D I couldn't decorate it because I'm still at my parents place, but next year we might get a small tree and might use it as a center piece :p I loved your all white idea :)
Most things in our apartment are white. I even have an all white doll house:D

I think that Christmas trees look very pretty without any decorations and I'm sure that your tiny tree looks lovely too:) Can it be planted? I love the idea of buying Christmas trees in pots and then planting them outside.

Reaction score
Happy holidays my friends! I wish I could share a picture but it's dark outside so I'll just say we have a lot of lights still up and our Christmas tree is still on display. My New year was spent with family because we have a reunion every year, everyone gets drunk and happy so my holidays were really jolly.

Ask a Question