Merry Christmas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
I thought I'd post a couple of Seasonal Pictures Just incase your not in the mood;) Merry Christmas...........1st is My Old Vintage Caravan & In deep snow. That was the last time I Managed to catch the place under the white stuff & the other two pics are my Dog woody, He is a welsh collie & loves a game of Football. Guess what he has wrapped up under the tree!!!!!.& a couple more random pics of the wood my van is set in & then some of my Snow drops
066.JPG
069.JPG
072.JPG
065.JPG
phocreaksea6.JPG
PHTcreaksea7.JPG
2014-2015 043.JPG
. Merry Christmas I'm getting ready now better tune my Guitar while I still can Ho ho ho!!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Back atcha, as we say here! Lovely photos and Woody looks like a gem. :) I have an English mastiff puppy who is just about seven months old and about 100 lbs, he is the goofiest puppy ever and may hit 200+lbs by the time he is done growing. I've had him five months and am about to get him his fifth collar, he keeps growing out of them.

We're having wierd really warm weather for this region it really does not feel christmassy. Had a burst of snow last month; this is my pup Booker trying to figure out where the hell the grass went. :)
IMG_20151121_155645.jpg

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Blimey, that's a hell of a thing to go thru, I wish you and Mrs Bees a Happy Christmas :)

DSCN2421.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, these are beautiful pictures Daren! I love the snowdrops and your dog. He's so cute!
We had a big Christmas dinner yesterday. Fortunately, it's over now and everything is back to normal. I hate Christmas:confused:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
All well here, everyone well fed and no ones fighting :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
@headfullofbees, wishing for a successful recuperation for your wife.

I slept in and have been on the phone since getting up. My brother and I are not really "doing" Christmas this year. Its great. :D My last day off work was late August, so I'm just relishing sleeping in and not working. No family in this country, not interested in going 100 miles with my closest friend and her husband to their big family Christmas which is what I usually do...going to pop over to a neighbor's house in a bit to give her a little prezzie :) but otherwise its just me and the dogs. Which is perfect!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
@Beth_B , Its my husband and I only. His parents who lived an hour away, our usual place for the holiday, passes on few years back. And after they passed on, it stopped the attraction for his brother to travel up from California for the holiday, and his sister to put up with it all. Now his sister, who lives an hour from us, has a grudge against my husband (long story--stupid story), so she has decided not to associate with him anymore, thus ends his side of the family for holidays. My family, who would love to have me at anytime are, closest and 8 hour drive, or a flight to Washington State. But, part of my just does not want to deal with all that stuff. The day will pass and before we know it , it will be January.

oh, yes, and we and two other neighbors exchange gifts and food items at Christmas.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
So much snow - wow! We haven't had any so far this year, usually if it snows it'll happen in February. Still too warm for it to happen right now.

Cute dog too!!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Back down the van now, a good time was had by all :)

Got some good stuff, including a mushroom kit that grows on used coffee grinds. Trouble is, I don't drink coffee :rolleyes:

DSCN2432.JPG

Ask a Question