Merry Christmas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds like we all came out of it ok :) Great new's headfullofbees that sounds like a really big deal I'm so glade your wife made it home for Christmas. all the best to you and your wife.

I spent Christmas with a large chunk of the Family. Had great Dinner & a fair amount of drink. Presents came in the shape of Jumpers that I'm not sure about!!!!! lol

Glade you like pics of my van & WoodyDog. There is a Garden under that snow that fell in 2013. Its not like that now lol I just thought it fitted the Christmas Theme;) Its far to mild for that! I'll collect a few pics together soon & maybe Showcase it as I've won a few local Garden Completions with it. Hard to see when it is covered by white Snow lol). Its a Pretty picture in summer, there is more going on then than you could Shake a stick at, pretty flowers and all:) the usual stuff you would hope for.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Here are pictures of the only Christmas decoration we have in our apartment:

20151226_182144.jpg

I took those branches from my parents' garden:)
My boyfriend chose the glass baubles, I think they look pretty:

20151226_182242.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Couple good ones there, @Esther Knapicius !

Oh...my youngest brother and my sister and their families only celebrate Christmas nominally if at all since they identify as Jewish. My other brother doesn't communicate much with family; in fact he has discouraged his children from even learning English at school. We are very spread out. Barcelona, Budapest, England, Scotland and me in the USA.

I did have a secret admirer (well not exactly secret) leave me a pretty wrapped box of chocolates on my front porch early yesterday morning! That was a nice surprise. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
The Chocolate Surprise Sounds Interesting Beth ;) Its stopped me singing that Stuck in the hole of our tipi! Which is probably a good thing!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Lol @Daren that was a rather catchy tune wasn't it!

That was a gentleman I know who has designs on me as it were. :p Not gonna happen but it was still a sweet gesture!

Got a call from my friends who travelled for Christmas (usually I go with them) that they'd had a wee bit too much to drink and decided to stay down there for the night. Wise move. So I drove over to their house to let their dogs out and hang out there for a while.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I did have a secret admirer (well not exactly secret) leave me a pretty wrapped box of chocolates on my front porch early yesterday morning! That was a nice surprise. :)

It wasn't me :D I'm in Dorset :rolleyes:

But I would of if I was there :D

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Got it wrong, the coffee grounds are in the kit :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds like everyone had a good Christmas! @headfullofbees I hope your wife is recovering well, like you say a good outcome is certainly an excellent Christmas present! Give her our best :)

We were visiting Ian's family in the North East this year, and got home yesterday evening. Lovely time had by all, and we have come home with what feels like a sleigh full of chocolate and wine!!

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all.
I've had the best present ever; my wife came home from hospital last night after having (successful so far) pancreas and kidney transplant.

Best of luck with that! I will keep her in my prayers, undergoing that kind of surgery is really tough. Best of luck! Sending positive vibes your way!

Reaction score
Here are pictures of the only Christmas decoration we have in our apartment:

View attachment 10515
I took those branches from my parents' garden:)
My boyfriend chose the glass baubles, I think they look pretty:

View attachment 10517

Was that your Christmas tree, guys? If so, I must say I love the simplicity of it, those Christmas ornaments are also so pretty :) They really match so well with the rest of your apartment's theme (lots of white). You guys did a great job :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Was that your Christmas tree, guys? If so, I must say I love the simplicity of it, those Christmas ornaments are also so pretty :) They really match so well with the rest of your apartment's theme (lots of white). You guys did a great job :)
Thank you!!!:)
Yes, I guess you can call it a Christmas tree, although it's really small. I like simple decorations. They're the prettiest:)

Ask a Question