Merry Christmas to all from MoonShadows Farm
christmas_wreath.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Brazil
Merry Christmas to you all!

And I would like to warn people by making them thinking about this.

And it is Christmas again, people are animated, they decorate their homes, some even feed the poor and forgive others their trespasses.

It is good, but why aren't we doing this the whole year?!

What profit will we have if we spend our life doing our own will, going after our own pleasures and desires?! I tell you: Nothing; because the end of all these things is death.

Shouldn't we be loving one another all year?! And I mean to love for real, without hypocrisy, not just by tongue but in deed and in truth.

"Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice." - Ephesians 4:31

We do not know where we are from, and where we will go. But one thing is sure: we are evil sinners.

And Jesus, during all His life, never sinned and He lived perfectly, all He did was to love us and to say truth.

And He was obedient to God to the point of dying on the cross for all of us.

And after that, He was resurrected on 3rd day and went to heaven. And He lives forever.

"For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me." - John 6:38

But then you say: I believe in Him.

OK, anyone can say this. But can you show me?! And do you actually know Him?!

Do not be deceived, unless you accept and follow Him as your Lord and Saviour you are just wasting your time.

"Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”" - John 8:12

After Paul knew Jesus, was his life the same? Not at all, but he was transformed to a new person.

Likewise, we also cannot be the same after knowing and welcoming Jesus to our lives.

"and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven." - Matthew 18:3

Or do you think we are good enough to stand before God in heaven and say: "I am perfect, let me in."?

Because that is what God requires from anyone who attempts to enter heaven by their own: Perfection. And we know only His Son Jesus is perfect.

I know I am not perfect, and unless I believe in His Son Jesus I will by no means enter heaven.

"He who says he is in the light, and hates his brother, is in darkness until now." - 1 John 2:9

And I do not talk about religion, in religion men try to make their own way to God.

But there's only one way, the Lord Jesus Christ. If we do not accept this way, we are not obeying God.

"For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." - John 3:17

And if we reject Him, we are without excuse, because He sent His Son to save us and we did not listen to Him.

"And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil." - John 3:19

And everything Jesus said is true, people just love less and less each day, they just think about themselves.

Because they do not have Jesus in them, and they cannot truly love. But you can choose: Life or death? Jesus or yourself?

"Jesus answered and said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.

I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”" - Luke 5:31-32

What He wants is that you say goodbye to all kinds of evil, and start walking with Him in the light.

He wants to have real fellowship with you, 24/7/365, and not just on Christmas. Welcome Him today, and start to have life and to please God.

And soon, eternally with Him in heaven, where we all will live in perfect peace and love.

"He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life." - 1 John 5:12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question