Mango Seedling leaves Curl

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 8a
Country
Germany
Good, good, no problems there.
Spreads very quickly Is a good idea to remove infected leaves I do not understand is that only 2 leaves
IMG_0091[1].JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Fungi infection, bacterial will cause raise in infection site.

Looks like Oidium mangiferae

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Nice one,:) STS is an efflorescent compound that has a promising good effect on human body, so testing it's effect on plants.
It also has a fungicide property.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 8a
Country
Germany
Greetings my dear friends,I know I'm boring with this mango problem. I tried with organic neem oil baking soda and gentle liqid soap the last 10 days the problem does not go away I lost 5 leaf and began to spread to almost every leaf and I noticed this I think I'll give up Thanks to everyone for trying solve this problem
IMG_0151.JPG
IMG_0150.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
@Karlo, i don't understand. The leaves in the above 2 photos look healthy and i even see new growth, or are we looking at the blackened stem here? Hydrogen peroxide sprayed full strength once a week might help. It is anti fungal. Have you tried transplanting them in a sterile potting mix (washing the roots first?). You are not boring at all because boring people don't try bold things, That new growth indicates that there is hope. Well, anyway do what you are comfortable with, could be that plant just has the "blues" because it really does want to be an enormous tree. We wanted to help in your endeavor. Perhaps if you can find a tropical plant that is suitable to be grown in a container you will have better luck.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 8a
Country
Germany
@Karlo, i don't understand. The leaves in the above 2 photos look healthy and i even see new growth, or are we looking at the blackened stem here? Hydrogen peroxide sprayed full strength once a week might help. It is anti fungal. Have you tried transplanting them in a sterile potting mix (washing the roots first?). You are not boring at all because boring people don't try bold things, That new growth indicates that there is hope. Well, anyway do what you are comfortable with, could be that plant just has the "blues" because it really does want to be an enormous tree. We wanted to help in your endeavor. Perhaps if you can find a tropical plant that is suitable to be grown in a container you will have better luck.

I was a little disappointed,I'm a little worried about the black steam.you're right the leaves look healthy but the tops become brown and showing the same signs of disease. I'm just a little frustrated I do not have the heart give up on this plant :D

Ask a Question