Makes the effort worth it.....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 8A
Country
United States
Was moving a trash can to the curb while two neighbors were chatting across the street. One of the ladies called my name then told me they were talking about me. I kindly asked why. She told me they were just talking about the beauty of our home and yard. The second lady added that if our neighborhood had a yard of the month contest we would win every month. With a blushing wide grin I thanked the ladies. Nice way to end the day. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Indeed that would make anyone's day (y) A few pictures of your garden posted here are in order I guess :).

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 8A
Country
United States
I will yet our yard cannot at all compare with you real gardeners. We have 99% perineal, evergreen gardens that best befits low maintenance. We are proud to say it is almost always neat and tidy. Overcast today so will have to wait for a sunny day. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I'd love to see some pictures as well Big Lou. I know the back yard and pond is beautiful, I'd love to see pictures of the front.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
That's very sweet:) I'm sure your garden looks gorgeous, Big Lou:) I'd love to see it!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 8A
Country
United States
Pics in due course. Some plants new so they are smaller with less of an impact. I'm anal so little things bother me more than they should. The hydrangea bed will be put in very soon so I promise photos of everything. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Brazil
Nice! It is the kind of thing that would certainly make me happy for at least the rest of the year.

Ask a Question