Logging out problem

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi @Ian,

Over the last week or so I've had a problem logging out. When I hit the log out 'button' in my drop down box the page just hangs in situ and doesn't close. If I 'x' out of the page it closes. Some help with this would be welcome please. :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Can I get back to you in a few days please @Sheal? I'm away from my PC at the moment, so can't easily check the logs from this end to see if it's a problem with the software. I will double check the developers bug reports too.

In the meantime, could you please let me know your OS and browser type/version and I'll see if I can test it from this end :).

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I've done some testing and I can also replicate this in Chrome. I spoke to the forum software developers and they insisted it's a bug with Chrome, rather than their software - so I think we may have to wait this one out for a week or two and hope it's fixed in the next release.

I really appreciate the heads up on this, I hadn't spotted it until you mentioned it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks @Ian, it's good to know it's not my computer that's got the gremlins for a change. :)

You're welcome of course, but I'm surprised it's not come to light before this.

Ask a Question