Light green/brown on fluffy ruffles fern?

MW!

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi everyone!
I've had my fluffy ruffles fern for about 3 weeks now and I've started to notice that the edges of some of the leaves are turning light green, and a lot of the leaves near the base are turning brown and falling off. I water it twice a week, and it has bright/indirect sunlight for about 7 hours a day. Does anyone know why this is happening? Or how to stop it?
Thanks!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
I have a wide variety of ferns but haven’t tried a fluffy ruffles yet. My best guess is it may need to sit on a tray of water for humidity. It may also need more light. Without photos it’s just a guess.

MW!

Reaction score
Country
Canada
IMG_0096.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0097.JPG

Here are some pictures of it, thanks for the help!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
The lighter green is because they are new healthy fronds. Good work. You have some drying of the ends of older fronds. That could be damage from transit from green house to store. I’d trim off the dried tips. If more happens you can always sit in a humidity dish for added humidity. These are generally pretty tough ferns and I’m sure it will do well with your care.

Ask a Question