Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
floating roses.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Those roses are beautiful. I have always wanted to have white roses in our garden, but I am not very successful when it comes to planting flowers especially roses.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Thankyou Helagumamela theŷ were to get spoiled as today and all week heavŷ rain and wind.

These were Iceberg roses and Gertrude Jeckyll an Phyllis fuchsia heads

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
They're so beautiful!:D Like you probably remember, white roses are my favorite flowers, I love them, I can spend long hours just admiring them and I won't get bored. There is nothing more gorgeous in this world than white roses:love:

Reaction score
Thankyou Helagumamela theŷ were to get spoiled as today and all week heavŷ rain and wind.

These were Iceberg roses and Gertrude Jeckyll an Phyllis fuchsia heads

I love the fuchsia flowers. It's a lovely arrangement considering that you had to improvise because the flowers were about to get ruined by the weather.

Reaction score
This looks beautiful! I've never thought to float roses like that, but it looks like it would make a very nice centerpiece or something. We have a lot of roses in our yard of all sorts of colors. You may have given me an idea of what to do with all of them! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Thankyou all and here we are in to October and had some more nice and getting some more nice days so all my roses are blooming again and again.

I may do a white bowl of roses.

Reaction score
Wow!!!! Those are beautiful! Exactly what did you do? Did you cut them stems off and just put them in water? How long will they last like that? I kind of want to do something like that for my wedding but am not sure yet. I need someone with experience to give me advice on this and I think I came to the right place.

Ask a Question