My veggies journey...before, picked and after

Reaction score
I thought I would do a little pictorial. From start to finish. I make a homemade pasta sauce chock full of home grown veggies. Hope you enjoy!
042313064418.jpeg

Attachments

• 1 veggies.jpg
    1 veggies.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 441
  • acropsauce.jpg
    acropsauce.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 426
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, you picked so many vegetables!:D The sauce looks more than delicious. I've just eaten a ton of fries and yet, if somebody offered me pasta with a sauce like this, I probably wouldn't be able to resist the temptation and I would eat it too:D

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Reaction score
I actually pictured only the two on the second level. I planted several varieties of zucchini and and had ten plants all together. Just the two will give you more than a household can eat generally. The best part is pasta sauce is a great way to sneak in all those veggies that people may not eat on its own, but you will get compliments on how thick and rich the sauce is. Thanks all for the comments.

Reaction score
There is nothing more satisfying that cooking with your own vegetables, except of course eating them when they're cooked :)

Reaction score
Feels wonderful to make it this way, doesn't it. It looks wonderful and tasty!

Reaction score
That pasta sauce looks lovely. You must be so proud that you grew all that food yourself and turned it into a delicious meal. Thank you for sharing your photos.

Ask a Question