Just joined up

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@Micky I now am more interested in the ivory one - creamy magnolia .. very pretty. I have them red too. I removed the two-toned yellows and keep the deep red and red/pink and ivory varieties.. As my front is very hot, they come up everywhere and every year because of their long roots. But you can never beat this sheeny yellow ones.. All the passers-by admire them..

Where you are, you can grow some osteospermum as they like it hot too.

images

They are very pretty and they stay open for months and although they spread, they are NOT invasive. Also, keep £1 for a gaura from poundshop next year and Phlox. They will smile at you at the same spots year after year...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
E9E7FB93-F4C8-4874-9CFD-0ACE97B46145.jpeg
Alp , I’ve never had any luck with Gaura .. I’ve tried a few times ..it’s one plant that doesn’t like me ..dunno why .. there are others as well, and I’m becoming paranoid .. took this photo a month ago , I’m ok with easygoing summer bedding

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks Micky. :) I'm on the east side of Scotland and there was barely a breath of air/wind here today. Sadly others didn't fair so well.
Wow , you wouldn’t believe that .. East West devide .
Weather down South today is cloudy with a few showers .. summertime is fading ☀️

Ask a Question