hi all just joined, very confused. but i will get there.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning, Chatterbox! You're here!

Yesterday was traumatic as I couldn't breathe anywhere in the house. Kept asking my friend if I could be a volunteer for the Alzheimer group. She said I had to pass the police clearance and pass 3 paper test. Any way, she's going to Singapore for holiday and won't be back a month's time, so I might have to go out from time to time as the airs are killing me.

I will say hello in the other place in the evening. Have you been to your walks? Cold today. Woke up by heat 3am and went back to bed. Finally opened the window as I had no idea if the airs outside were worse!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Chatterbox, just finished walks, cleaned their teeth. I found the link, so it's easy now. Don't need to go on the forum now.hehe. That work will be good for you.Hubby had to do a police check, to do the school work. He's doing south Bromsgrove today, so I'll have the house to myself for a few hours.hehe. It's raining at the moment, no Gardening today. Got all my seeds done, still got to sow some more later. Called my son up last night, thanked him for my card. Because mother's day on Sunday i only get 1 card.haha. But he's ok now, he's off sleeping tablets.speak to you soon.Cbox.

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Tell your son to take deep breaths to relax. Inhale, hold and exhale deep. Do it in a clean area, not in my house! LOL!

Also tighten all muscles and then 100% relax and repeat 2 more times.

Tell him to have a nice cup of warm milk or chocolate. Please make sure you do it as it's not good to rely on pills. Don't ask him to do anything strenuous. Just these 3 things.

The air is better now. I'm catching up with Secrets of food. It's very cold here today. I think I can sit here a bit longer as the air is better. Good that you have your house all to yourself. Try to watch Killing for Love in iplayer. I'm 100% sure the girl killed her parents with friends' help. The boy was too infatuated. When asked in court if she knew her boyfriend was going to confront her that day, she said, I went off to do it. And her mother was in nightgown because she knew it was her daughter. But Gardner probably chucked the profile report and pinned all the blame on Jens. Watch it, Logan! Riveting..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Tell your son to take deep breaths to relax. Inhale, hold and exhale deep. Do it in a clean area, not in my house! LOL!

Also tighten all muscles and then 100% relax and repeat 2 more times.

Tell him to have a nice cup of warm milk or chocolate. Please make sure you do it as it's not good to rely on pills. Don't ask him to do anything strenuous. Just these 3 things.

The air is better now. I'm catching up with Secrets of food. It's very cold here today. I think I can sit here a bit longer as the air is better. Good that you have your house all to yourself. Try to watch Killing for Love in iplayer. I'm 100% sure the girl killed her parents with friends' help. The boy was too infatuated. When asked in court if she knew her boyfriend was going to confront her that day, she said, I went off to do it. And her mother was in nightgown because she knew it was her daughter. But Gardner probably chucked the profile report and pinned all the blame on Jens. Watch it, Logan! Riveting..
Yes i might have a look, not much to see on telly at moment.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know if you got what i just posted, so I'll send again. Yes i might have a look, not much on telly at moment.:)I've just found the little faces.:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I just posted in your other topic, but wanted to say welcome here too! :)

Ask a Question