Jasmine gardenia

Jab

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi guys! My jasmine was doing pretty good. It had buds all over. Suddenly my plant and the buds are drooping. What is the reason? How do i retrieve my plant?
20230905_111718.jpg
20230905_111713.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Two main reasons Gardenia's wilt are from drought or overwatering. The best way to find out is to very gently tip the plant out of the container and get a look and feel of the soil. You have the answer it's right in your hand.

IF you tip the plant out and the soil crumbles it is too dry, it needs watering.

Jab

Reaction score
Country
United States
Two main reasons Gardenia's wilt are from drought or overwatering. The best way to find out is to very gently tip the plant out of the container and get a look and feel of the soil. You have the answer it's right in your hand.

IF you tip the plant out and the soil crumbles it is too dry, it needs watering.
I guess its over watered. Can i retrieve it if i loosen the roots little bit and repot it in new soil? It was doing good indoor.. when i kept outside it started having so many buds.. and the rains came looks like its been sitting in water..

Ask a Question