Its sunny but very cold morning

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
But make the most of it as batten down the hatches weather about to change .

Now where did I put my hat and gloves.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom

Now where did I put my hat and gloves.

I was just thinking the same thing! We're off for a walk today and I don't think we could have picked a more perfect day :) I love it when it's cold and sunny! I'm taking the camera out with me so I'll try and post some photos tomorrow.

Reaction score
Well we all have some adjusting to do. As long as you take it in stride and prepare, it's all in the cycle of things. I love the crisp air for a change after the stifling summer we had here.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Here, where I live, it's just the opposite, it's cloudy and pretty warm:) I love this kind of weather! I don't need warm gloves nor a hat, my trench coat is enough:)

Reaction score
The weather here is tricky. One week it's cold and I got out my.winter clothes. Then it gets hot and I have to break out my short.sleeve shirts.again. I wish the weather would just stay warm. I would like that.

Reaction score
Our days are cool and clear. I like the sunny days. They are very beautiful, but I hate the cold nights. I know it's going to warm up a little, but not much and yhen it's going to get really cold. I have already broken out my winter wear.

Reaction score
It has been warm here this week (about 60 Fahrenheit). It is supposed to drop in temperature this week. I can't wait until it snows!

Reaction score
It is the same here. Its been very cold this week. They hinted at possible "moisture" next week, meaning sleet or snow but that has been decided against thank goodness!

Reaction score
In 2 days time we are expecting a blast from the north, with temperatures perhaps of 20 degrees Fahrenheit. That is the same as about -7 degrees Celsius.

So, I need to cover my frost hardy greens, because the weather should warm up after that. I have a lot of greens this year, and I would hate to lose them! Today I am running the kale through the dehydrator, but I still have swiss chard and onions and one lone cabbage out there!

Reaction score
It's gotten chilly here. The lowest it has gotten so far is 38° right now, but soon it will warm up a little(not much though). I kniw it doesn't get as cold here as up north, but I hate the cold either way.

Reaction score
It's been chilly here for the last couple of days however i think that has a lot to do with the torrential downpours we have being experiencing all weekend ...hopefully the sun will come peeping on me tomorrow because i could sure do with some sunshine.:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's surprisingly warm here:D Today, it was 10c. Most mornings and evenings are foggy, but it doesn't bother me at all. I love this kind of weather. The only thing I miss are green leaves.

Ask a Question