Greetings from Sunny Naples, Fl!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone!!
I am a Cleveland born girl and I recently relocated to Naples, Florida! I am not used to the warmth and flora down here so I am excited to get some tips on how to make a beautiful southern garden!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Welcome! We have several southern gardeners here who can help you make a beautiful garden. A word of warning--gardening is addictive and you may end up with a lot more garden than you originally planned!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Welcome Cleveland girl. I am also from Ohio, born in Cleveland, then we moved to Macedonia. I get that you do not like the heat. Next month we are going to Key West for a holiday and business, but would not want to live there. Anyway, welcome. I hope you find answers here for your gardening needs. I now live in Southern Chester cty. nice cool area, my style.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, I am also from Cleveland and understand how you feel about the warmer weather. It is so much easier to have a great garden in a warn climate that has plenty of sunshine which helps you to grow something year round. Enjoy.

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy being part of our community and find it very useful and inspiring! The possibilities for someone living in your climate are almost endless :)

Ask a Question