A very sunny hello

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new here and looking forward to some good old 'green' sharing. I live in the UK where we have recently been enjoying a period of amazing sunshine, which has boosted the garden blooms no end. I used to have an allotment too (kind of like a large, rough and cheap rented garden space for those not familiar with the English ways) so have some experience of vegetable growing also.

I love my garden as a place to labour, to think (and get away from thinking) and for leisure and I enjoy bringing the outdoors in with a windowsill herb garden and various house-plants. I look forward to learning and sharing here.

Reaction score
Hi there Polly! Nice to meet you, welcome to the forums :) Glad to hear you guys have been enjoying of the sun! I have some friends living in the UK, so I know what the weather is like over there most of the time, no wonder your garden is doing so well now :D I hope you take a lot pics and share it with us, a lot of our members do that :)

Reaction score
It is great to have you here Polly, looking forward to learn a thing or two from you and giving good advice in return when it's needed. Welcome aboard!!

Reaction score
Great to meet you. I am glad you have joined us. This is a great bunch of people on here.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums

Reaction score
The sunlight will do it! Welcome to the forum if you truly love gardening than you will love it here great to meet you!

Ask a Question