Indoors plants!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I have tons of indoor plants: peace lilies, mums, aloe veras, mother in law's tongues, orchids, Dracaena, Kalanchoe, areca palms. Boston ferns. spider plants .. I will buy more big ones to purify the air.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Gosh @alp.....is there much room left for you and your son!:p

I only have a few as I'm not too sure about the light levels, especially during the winter. We have a lot of trees around us and despite their leaves being lost during these months it can still seem dark (ish) on these grey days:(

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I know about the light level, but I do need them. That's how I have killed so many of them! :cry: I am going to buy some tall ones after Christmas and new year when shops want to get rid of them. Now everything is seen as a potential earner. I am going to take lobelias into my house and they will grow like crazy all the way through winter to spring in my west facing window and by the time people are struggling to raise them from seeds, I will have flowering lobelias! LOL! They are like perennials in my house.

Ask a Question