How to get rid of black mold spots

Reaction score
Country
United States
Black mold spots have quickly taken over my garden. It has been very rainy lately, which has exacerbated the issue.

Im spraying a copper fungicide twice a week. Is there anything else I can do?

Attachments

• 20220617_071925_HDR.jpg
    20220617_071925_HDR.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
I have one plant, a climbing rose that gets that every year. this year I started early. when the leaves were still short, fresh and new. did a combo of liquid dish soap and water, and sprayed, sprayed, sprayed, just about every day. Then when the leaves got more adult, I hit it with the copper stuff. I believe I have won the battle to 80% this year. Looks so much better than last year.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have one plant, a climbing rose that gets that every year. this year I started early. when the leaves were still short, fresh and new. did a combo of liquid dish soap and water, and sprayed, sprayed, sprayed, just about every day. Then when the leaves got more adult, I hit it with the copper stuff. I believe I have won the battle to 80% this year. Looks so much better than last year.
Its the first time that Ive seen it in the garden. It spread very quickly, and the only plants holding out are the asiatic lilies.

Ask a Question