How often does your family go on vacation?

Reaction score
Country
United States
At this point I have always wanted to go to Egypt I don't know why maybe it's because it is so different. I have never been added the United States in all my life. It's always been a dream of mine to go to some other country like Egypt. I haven't been on a vacation in over 10 years so this would be very exciting to me.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
We haven't had a vacation in a long time. Perhaps last year when we went to Caramoan for 3 days. We can't leave for a very long time because my grandmother have no one at home. Our helpers do watch her but it's different when it's us who look after her, she felt safer that way. Also the business is not going too well, we are not bankrupt but definitely not going well like in the previous years. I hope we can earn more money and have many more vacations in the future :D. I am also planning to give them a family trip gift in Jerusalem when I am able. I think they really do need a time to relax.

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Egypt what a place! I have been spoilt and luckily got to see a lot of the world and Egypt was on the list. The pyramids and everything about the place is just so magical and mysterious. You have got to go and see it because it is amazing and you will be so hypnotised by the place.

Reaction score
Hardly ever. If it wasn't that I was in ice skating as a kid, I don't think I would have ever had a reason to travel farther than 50 miles from home before college. I wouldn't call those competition trips vacation though because I didn't feel relaxed at all and didn't really enjoy it that much. We couldn't do anything fun until it was over anyway, and then half the time we went straight home from the rink, so there wasn't any vacation time really.

I have only gone on one two night camping trip over the weekend since HS graduation, and that was no vacation because I left from work, came home on Sunday afternoon totally wiped out and went to work the next morning wishing I hadn't gone camping.

Reaction score
Hardly ever. If it wasn't that I was in ice skating as a kid, I don't think I would have ever had a reason to travel farther than 50 miles from home before college. I wouldn't call those competition trips vacation though because I didn't feel relaxed at all and didn't really enjoy it that much. We couldn't do anything fun until it was over anyway, and then half the time we went straight home from the rink, so there wasn't any vacation time really.

I have only gone on one two night camping trip over the weekend since HS graduation, and that was no vacation because I left from work, came home on Sunday afternoon totally wiped out and went to work the next morning wishing I hadn't gone camping.

Reaction score

Reaction score
Country
United States
Once a year, we take the family on a great predetermined location. This year coming up we plan on taking the twins and a teenager to Disney world. I think they will enjoy it. I am even excited about the experience.

Ask a Question