Hodnet Hall Gardens

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's so beautiful! I'd love to have a garden like this, it would be a dream come true:) People who own this garden are very lucky:)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe, but when you have to open it to the public to pay for the upkeep and carefully screen off your house so that people cannot look in, it may be a bit of a problem. Mind it is a big estate and the owners are not short of money.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
If I had a garden like this, I wouldn't open it to the public. I know it's selfish, but I just wouldn't feel safe if strangers could walk near my house and look at everything. I'm a very private person:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Oh man, this makes me jealous. Seriously, to have that much space and such a lovely garden is a dream!

Maybe one day if I win the lottery and it's some exorbitant amount, then I'll buy a big property like this -- it's nice to think about what I'd do with that kind of money!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That is gorgeous and very generous of the owner to open it up for the public to enjoy! A manicured garden like that takes lot of work and money to maintain. I am glad whoever lives close enough to take advantage of this opportunity to feed the soul.

Ask a Question