Halloween Costumes

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Any ideas? People are so creative and funny and talented that I am always amazed by the pictures I see. I saw one that made me think to myself there is a spirit of fun out there that is just undeniable! This character is from the Monty Python movie.

kDAWoKw.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Halloween has become very important to shops here in the UK! Amazing how this has become an event in the calendar.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Halloween has become very important to shops here in the UK! Amazing how this has become an event in the calendar.
Overflow from the USA. All marketing, profiteering. There's at least one major celebration/excuse for a party/excuse for a "sale"/suck your hard earned money out of your pocket event every month here. Hallmark Cards really kick started it... and now they are virtually gone, but that "fun" remains. We have been persuaded and brainwashed that we must have these things and you guys are rapidly catching up with us. More discretionary money to spend just breeds more profiteers to steal it from you while making you feel good about it.

Ask a Question