Hi i am Henry posting on behalf of Billy Wragg aka Wraggy to help try to promote his Gardening YouTube channel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm Henry and posting on behalf of Wraggy to help try to promote his YouTube channel :)

Hi i am Billy Wragg aka Wraggy, i started gardening as an 8 year old selling plants to a local shop and then growing Vegtables in my garden. From the age of 16 year old worked as as Trainee Ranger on Bestwood Country Park , then moved to Nottingham City Council went to work as a Trainee Gardener, from 1988 to 2010 went from trainee to Craftsman Gardener winning East Midlands in Bloom, Britain in Bloom and Entente Florale, at one stage awarded an RHS Excellence in Horticulture. Took 5 years off to Work on Beers Wines and Spirits at Sainsburys whilst still Gardening at home, then in 2015 returned to Gardening in the Rushcliffe area of Nottinghamshire looking after high end gardening contracts, worked there till 2019 when i joined Nottingham Park Estate as a gardener then finally in August 2020 joined Cockliffe House and Kelham Country Manor Hotel as Head Gardener with massive projects across 12 acres of gardens, heres my journey.

- Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for lots more gardening videos -

Wraggy's Gardening YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@Adventuregarsdeninguk

#gardening #garden #flowers #plants #nature #gardenlife #flower #gardendesign #growyourown #gardener #plantsofinstagram #naturephotography #gardeninspiration #growyourownfood #gardens #photography #green #plant #organic #mygarden #flowerstagram #flowersofinstagram #homegrown #gardenlove #plantsmakepeoplehappy #love #landscaping #landscape #organicgardening #gardensofinstagram

Ask a Question