Hi, from Hempstead TX. I am new here. I love plants and gardening.

Reaction score
Country
United States
The only thing I love more than plants and gardening is my husband and 13 year old son. I think I got the gardening bug from my Dad. As far back as I can remember he was in the yard tending to his beloved plants. He went through classes here in Texas to become a Master Gardner through Texas A&M. His yard, gardens and plants are amazing and he has a huge amount of plants - so many that he bought a HUGE greenhouse. I definitely want to learn more and have fun doing it. You might ask why don't I talk to my Father about his experience with different plants. Well, I would love to talk with him but he is terminally ill with COPD. He only has enough energy to sit on a couch in the living room. COPD has stolen so much from him and especially his enjoyment of plants. My Mom takes care of his plants now. CIGARETTES STOLE HIS LIFE.

I hope to make new friends and gain knowledge here! Maybe I can get my Dad to at lease participate here - maybe not.
Theresa
Hi. I'm new here. I live up in Robertson county, out in the country, just me and my dog Huckleberry. I want to stsrt my Spring garden, and could use some pointers

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hi. I'm new here. I live up in Robertson county, out in the country, just me and my dog Huckleberry. I want to stsrt my Spring garden, and could use some pointers
How big is it and what have you done so far. It will be planting time in about 2 weeks. What do you want to plant?

Ask a Question