Hello!

Rye

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I'm Ryan, but I like to go by Rye. I'm excited to have joined so that I may branch out and speak to others about something that I thoroughly enjoy. I worked on the production side of the cannabis industry in Colorado for 5 years, but now I prefer to take on landscaping/tree planting positions. Presently, I am growing an assortment of cacti and agave outdoors as well as a tomato plant in a 2x2 tent indoors.

Rye

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Thank you! I am in the southern part. It's very hot and dry here, so most of what I've got now are desert plants. I haven't been to the northern part of the state yet actually.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Thank you! I am in the southern part. It's very hot and dry here, so most of what I've got now are desert plants. I haven't been to the northern part of the state yet actually.
Have you been to Ramsey Canyon in September to see the migration of the humming birds fly in, its an awesome experience. Then there is Tombstone--lots of fun.

You got to drive north and see Sedona--its awesome. Grand C. about an hour from there. then Jerome a sweet town.

Rye

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Have you been to Ramsey Canyon in September to see the migration of the humming birds fly in, its an awesome experience. Then there is Tombstone--lots of fun.

You got to drive north and see Sedona--its awesome. Grand C. about an hour from there. then Jerome a sweet town.
I've not, I'm sure that'd be a sight to see. I do get to see them when they arrive though. I'm guessing they just recently took off for winter, since I haven't seen my hummingbird friend in about a month.

I've heard great things about Sedona. I'll have to go check it out!

Ask a Question