Hello

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
Finland
Hi everyone!
I am Tazzo, I am from Finland and not very good at introductions of any sort.. but let's have a try.

Recently I have been growing my indoor plant variety as my reno is mainly done.
Plants bring so much warmth, coziness and liveliness to home. I used to have just couple spiderplants, pothos's and one calamondin which is grown from a seed. Now have an umbrellaplant, ivy and some sort of palm, searching for more plants!

I also have veggie garden where I grow few different kind of vegetables, there also are appletrees, seabuckthorns and few berry bushes around.
Now I should also start to think of my front garden and plan what flowers and trees to grow there.

I am curious to see what everyone else has growing indoors and outdoors! What your your favorite plant you have?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I think yours was a very nice introduction - top marks. I would have to think very hard to choose my favourite plant .... I'll start thinking!
Anyway welcome :)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Welcome!
My favorite flower is purple coneflower ( echinacea). My favorite veggie to grow is pickling cucumbers and my favorite herb is basil.
For indoor plants I’d have to say my favorite is my ponytail palm!
We grow strawberries, raspberries and kiwis and some other fruits but couldn’t pick a fav there. Maybe my little lemon tree :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
Finland
Thank you all :giggle:

@Tetters yes, it is hard, now that I started to think, I can't pick one either.. :LOL:

@Eeilee do you pickle the cucumbers or eat them "fresh"?
Ooh, it would be nice have kiwis and lemons from own garden, I bet at least kiwis are much better than what can be bought from the store.

@LouisFerdinand oh wow, now I want plant Snapdragons too. They are so beautiful!

Ask a Question