Hello There!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,
Just joined the forum. I'm in my early 50s and have been an active gardener for many years now. I have tended to stick to growing flowering perenials and shrubs with a few vegetables where I have space. I'd like to grow more vegetables going forward and am really interested in sustainable approaches. I have already posted a couple of questions. I confess that I find vegetables harder to look after and grow than vegetables but that is something that I'm looking to change!! Looking forward to using the website for help when I need it and sharing any tips that I might have. :)

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum! It's great to hear that you're interested in sustainable approaches to gardening and growing more vegetables. Don't worry if you find growing vegetables a bit challenging at first, as with anything, it takes practice and experience to get the hang of it. There are plenty of resources and knowledgeable people here to help you along the way. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have, and feel free to share your tips and experiences as well. Happy gardening!

For more info check this resource
Facebook Page:
Youtube Channel Link:

Ask a Question