Hello! I am new and looking for some good helpful tips and advice :)

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello! How is everyone doing? I am just new at this. I have had a few concerns regarding my vegetable garden, greenhouse and containers. Just looking for some good advice and tips as I come across new things everyday and it is not always easy to find the right answers on google lol Thank you :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, welcome to the forum. Click on 'forums' top left and scroll down you will see there is one on vegetables and one on greenhouses, not specifically about containers, though plenty of people use them.
So, tips for container growing, go big, the bigger the container the better the plants like it, if you are growing potatoes shade the container, they like sun on the top part of the plant but cool and damp at the bottom.
There you go, a couple of tips to get you started :) Have a good time, see you around the place.

Ask a Question