Hello from central England. Looking forward to seeing your gardens and enjoy the chat.

Reaction score
Thanks Tetters.
Can anyone tell me why there are pins next to some names and a pair of glasses next to mine ? What does it mean ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey there Runny! Good to see you here. Warm welcome from south west England.
Good morning to all chatterboxes.:)
Had an early morning walk/run to the beach in brilliant sunshine, no wind and so peaceful. Sea was calm, wild gorse and thyme underfoot, the smell of the ozone was wonderfully evocative. ;) This is when I miss my old faithful golden lad who I lost last year.
So, come on chatterboxes what have you done so far or plan to do today? I'm nosey :geek:

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Runny, no idea lol but lovely to see you x
Hey VERDUN sounds like you have had a lovely morning.
My OH is off for couple of days so hoping to get some holes dug and some of my stash planted :)
He doesn't know yet ;)

Reaction score
Hey there Runny! Good to see you here. Warm welcome from south west England.
Good morning to all chatterboxes.:)
Had an early morning walk/run to the beach in brilliant sunshine, no wind and so peaceful. Sea was calm, wild gorse and thyme underfoot, the smell of the ozone was wonderfully evocative. ;) This is when I miss my old faithful golden lad who I lost last year.
So, come on chatterboxes what have you done so far or plan to do today? I'm nosey :geek:
Morning Verdun, I'm really envious of your walks along the beach. Very bracing I'm sure. You know,my morning routine so I won't bore you with it :) but we are meeting old friends for lunch at 12.30 and that's it for today. It's still pouring with rain here (what else) and far to soggy to be outside. Have a good day Verdun.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the invitation Esther, will definitely have a look later. Hello Beaus Mum - I`m sure I`ve seen you somewhere before :sneaky: Runny, the specs are telling you to have a gander !!
What`s up verdun,,,,can`t you sleep :) there will be no cobwebs on you me lad.

Reaction score
Hi Runny, no idea lol but lovely to see you x
Hey VERDUN sounds like you have had a lovely morning.
My OH is off for couple of days so hoping to get some holes dug and some of my stash planted :)
He doesn't know yet ;)
Hi BM. Good to see you. Your oh is in for a shock then !! Ha ha. Keep well. Be in touch again soon. Enjoy your garden day.

Reaction score
Morning to all.
As you will find out I'm not very rechnical and it doesn't take a lot to fox me techno wise, so,I'm asking, what am I doing wrong as when I reply a quote box appears on my reply but I don't see it on anyone else's.

Apologies also for endless commas interspersed in my writings. It comes about because of sausage fingers and a very sensitive iPad, plus i press the reply before Iv read my posts. :oops: I will try and do better. Lol.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No idea Runny sorry. I'm planning to hopefully learn as I go along!
My techno questions are can we get email notifications?
Can someone fix my eyes as cant see the faces on the emoticons :alien:

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome. you an google my gardens under Estherredstar. and or find some pics here in search under Esther's gardens.
Found you on youtube Esther. Especially like the planting where the fairies go :) the sound of dogs on one video had my two up and ''having a serious conversation back''

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

Thanks Tetters.
Can anyone tell me why there are pins next to some names and a pair of glasses next to mine ? What does it mean ?

When you are looking at a list of threads in a forum, the pins are for 'sticky' threads - these will always appear at the top of that particular sub-forum. The glasses indicate topics you are watching, and you will receive notifications of new replies etc.

Ask a Question