Hello from canada!

Reaction score
Hello Everybody! I just got here and don't know my way around this site and was hoping to meet new and exciting people to get me going for spring. I like lots of pictures and don't care if they are old, cause up here in Canada winter is long and sometimes cold so I really really would like to meet you all and see a picture of your favorite flower or spot in your garden, will help me get excited for spring! :)

Jed

Reaction score
Hi there callingcolleen1. I hope you find some interesting info on gardening forums and share some of yours.
The file upload is immediately below where you type and to upload using a url it's in the tree icon above.
I prefer that one as I put them up on Fb first and then use the url. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Colleen, great to see you on here! :) Let me know if you're still having problems uploading pictures and I'll take a look.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums
welcome.gif

Becky, I don't think the board lets new members upload till after 10 posts.:)

Reaction score
my succlents are outside in the greenhouse coming nice. I got this big Jade tree that weights about 20 pounds and growns in a clay 1 inch deep saucer and it looks like a bonsi tree and the jade plant is going to bloom!! My husband does not know how such a big tree can stand upright in such a shallow small dish. There is only about 3 or 4 cups of pressed dirt and sand, so the Jade plant was forced to grow a very thick truck like a tree, with limps like a tree, not like the other jade plants in lots of dirt. Under the bonsi Jade tree I have other small "hen and chick" like plants growing. In all the years that I have a had jade plant's never saw one bloom before!! pretty cool I think! :

Ask a Question