He Is Smart On Some Things

Reaction score
Country
United States
Come Construction and Mechanic work my Son is good.

Take him fishing I like using such and such knot. He just looks at me and says I don't know knots.

This morning I was watering and told him I was seeing a lot of White Flies and seen a Leaf Hopper on a Peachtree to be vigilant. He had that look. What do they look like and what do I do?

I told him few weeks ago we had bunch of Gnats. He thought I was seeing them on certain plants that we had trouble before with and told me it was my fault because I was Over Watering. No it's because I live in the woods and have Chickens.

Thing is he never seen the Gnats that was giving us problems. The larva destroyed the roots.

While I'm thinking should I be spraying my Outdoor plants to be preventive?

I hate this stuff. I was told to lay out fish to thaw, I forgot about it several times before I went in half dressed to lay it out.

big rockpile

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe you could have taught your boy about stuff when he was little. That's the best time. If you didn't that might be why he doesn't know stuff now :unsure:

Ask a Question